When traveling overseas for a short vacation, these travel tips can help you:
- If you are going to a non-English speaking county, make an effort to learn the basic language like hello, goodbye, thank you and you’re welcome. The natives in the country will surely appreciate the effort.
- Trouble with jet lag? It’s best to stay awake if you arrived day time after your long and tiring trip. It could help in adjusting your body clock to the present time zone.
- Use phone card in making those calls at home. It is much cheaper than using your mobile phone.
- Keep your cash, credit card and traveler’s cheques in different parts of your body. This will prevent you from being stuck on your vacation without money.
- Of course, don’t forget to keep safe your travel documents, or else it would cause you a lot of trouble and you would not even need to look for safe diet pills that work because you’ll lose weight because of too much worrying.