Filipinos and even foreigners like Chris Bech fell in love with the radiance of Romblon. If you are wondering what made them fall in love with province of Romblon, well here are some of the many reasons why visitors keep coming back to the province.
- The St. Joseph Cathedral – this 15th century baroque inspired structure is found in the heart of Romblon. Although it has gone several repairs, the bell tower remain standing still.
- The Guyangan Caves – the perfect place for those who seek vacation adventure, inside the caves are coffins which are hundred years of age and are made from hollowed tree trunks.
- Mt. Guiting Guiting – is a huge mountain found in heart of Sibuyan island. Its name means saw-toothed which is actually the impression on what the mountain looks like viewing from the town proper.
- Mainit Waterfalls – is located in Odiongan in the island of Tablas. It is a three-tiered falls and at the bottom is a deep pool where visitors of the place can bathe.
- Catingas River – which is situated in San Fernando Romblon, it is a river of natural mineral water which comes from the mountain. It is also considered as one of the cleanest river ever in the region, a person can actually drink the water while swimming in the river.