Dubai is known as the second largest among the seven Emirates in United Arab Emirates. Since its establishment in the late ‘50s, it has improved a lot. It has become one of the modern metropolises and it offers the most modern comforts. It has become so popular and became a favourite tourist destination.
If you wish to go on Dubai holidays will mean fun, adventure, shopping and good food. Among the favourite activities done is exploring the wadis or dry riverbeds by riding on four-wheel drive vehicle. Enjoy skiing minus the heavy winter clothes; get your chance to ski on the sand dunes.
Dubai is also a haven for photography enthusiasts. There are endless photographic locations and structures that you will definitely feast your eyes on. You can take photos of the old mosques, ancient wind towers and palaces. Capture the wild life by taking photos of herds of camels; scenic views like palm groves and oasis are something that you want to capture in your camera.
You can also visit remarkable spots like Dubai museum, Al Bastakiya which is the oldest residential area in Dubai. You may also want to picture of the tallest building in the world which is Burj Khalifa. It is a magnificent centrepiece of downtown area in Dubai. Do not forget to drop by and capture the beauty of the world’s biggest luxury hotel Burj Al Arab Dubai. This is the much talked about first ever seven star hotel in the world.
The best time to visit Dubai is during the Ramadan month. Although there is a daily observance of fasting which happens from 5 in the morning until 5 in the afternoon; everything goes back to normal after 5pm.Normally, people would avoid visiting Dubai during the Ramadan month. If you don’t want too many tourists, you can plan your vacation during this month.
Here’s a list of things and how to make the most of your Dubai holidays:
- Visit the iconic landmarks: Dubai is known for its impressive architecture, and you can’t miss the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa, and the man-made islands of Palm Jumeirah.
- Experience the culture: Visit the Dubai Museum to learn about the city’s history and heritage. You can also visit the Jumeirah Mosque and take a tour to learn about Islamic culture.
- Go on a desert safari: Take a thrilling ride across the sand dunes in a 4×4 vehicle, enjoy a camel ride, watch traditional dance performances, and have a BBQ dinner under the stars.
- Go shopping: Dubai is a shopper’s paradise, with luxurious malls and traditional souks selling everything from designer clothes to gold jewelry.
- Relax on the beach: Dubai has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Visit Jumeirah Beach or Kite Beach to soak up the sun and enjoy water sports activities.
- Enjoy the nightlife: Dubai has a vibrant nightlife scene with plenty of bars, clubs, and restaurants. Visit the Burj Al Arab for a luxurious dining experience or head to the trendy La Mer for some fun and entertainment.
- Take a hot air balloon ride: Enjoy a unique experience and take a hot air balloon ride over the desert to witness the sunrise from above.
- Visit the Dubai Miracle Garden: Explore the world’s largest flower garden with over 45 million flowers arranged in intricate designs.
- Have fun at the theme parks: Dubai has some of the most thrilling theme parks in the world, including Dubai Parks and Resorts, IMG Worlds of Adventure, and Motiongate Dubai.
- Enjoy the food: Dubai has a diverse culinary scene, with plenty of options to suit all tastes and budgets. Try traditional Arabic dishes or indulge in international cuisine at some of the city’s top restaurants.
With these tips, you can make the most of your Dubai holidays and create unforgettable memories.