The Philippines is a beautiful and affordable destination for a romantic getaway, especially on Valentine’s Day. Here are some affordable places to visit in the Philippines on Valentine’s Day:
- Tagaytay – This is a popular destination for couples because of its cool weather and stunning view of Taal Lake. You can enjoy a picnic in the park, take a boat ride on the lake, or go horseback riding.
- Batangas – Batangas is a popular destination for its beaches and stunning landscapes. You can go island-hopping, snorkeling, or scuba diving. You can also visit historical sites and landmarks.
- Boracay – Boracay is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Philippines. It’s known for its white sand beaches, crystal clear waters, and stunning sunsets. You can also enjoy a variety of water activities such as snorkeling, scuba diving, and island hopping.
- Puerto Princesa – Puerto Princesa is a beautiful city in Palawan known for its Underground River. You can also visit beautiful beaches, go island hopping, or go on a city tour.
- Cebu – Cebu is known for its stunning beaches, waterfalls, and historical landmarks. You can visit the beautiful beaches, go island hopping, visit historical landmarks, or go hiking.
If on a budget, you may want to give your partner one of those mens titanium watches, but you cannot just afford to do so. But money should not stop you from celebrating Valentine’s Day with your special someone. It does not really matter if the guy or the girl would take the initiative to prepare for this very special date. If you do not have enough budgets, you can still make this day special by visiting these places:
- Make sure that you drop by at the Dangwa Market to buy him/her the wonderful blooms at very affordable price. Valentine’s Day will not be complete without flowers so if you are on a tight budget, buy him/her favourite flowers in Dangwa Market.
- Afterwards, you can take him/her to historical place like Intramuros. Visit the church/museum of San Agustin or just simply stroll along the historical Intramuros walls.
- Watch the romantic sunset together in the harbour view of Luneta. The sunset in this area is considered as one of the most romantic sunset location.
Valentine’s Day celebration is not only meant for those with deep pockets. However, since this special occasion only happens once a year; maybe you can save money to this event.
Overall, the Philippines has many affordable destinations that are perfect for a romantic Valentine’s Day getaway.