Accidents occur in the most unexpected place and the least expected time. You may accidentally trip on a metal step stool while on a vacation. One cannot predict when an accident would happen, thus it is important to prepare your travel insurance papers when you plan to travel. To prevent accidents from happening you may want to stay safe by doing these:
- avoid walking on mossy stones in order not to slip
- avoid wandering along the stream area especially if you are alone.
- travel with a companion all the time
- stick to main roads if you are not familiar with the place.
- if you are unfamiliar on how to operate a machine or tool, seek assistance.