There is always the first time, but being a first time traveler does not need to panic even if it means traveling alone. If you are a first timer, you need to make sure that you have all your things set and properly packed.
- Iron your clothes before packing. Make sure that you button all the buttons and zipped all the zippers; then fold it properly like the clothes in the department store.
- The stuff that you need to use first should be placed at the very top.
- Make sure that you don’t pack loosely. More spaces inside your luggage causes wrinkles to your clothes
- Travel documents, your jewelries, calcium supplements and other medications should be in your carry on luggage.
- Don’t forget to double check everything before you lock your luggage.