Are you tired of your System Support & Documentation Jobs or any work in general? Then you may want to take a vacation in one the five most beautiful and interesting places to visit in the whole world.
- The Grand Canyon in USA – this is an enjoyable scenery and many scientists believe that the Grand Canyon was actually created by Colorado River.
- The Cape Town in South Africa – this place is often referred to as “Heaven on Earth”. This is a small town located at the tip of the African continent and it is surrounded by huge mountains.
- The Great Barrier Reef in Australia – this is probably one of the wonders of nature. It is the world’s largest coral reef and is located in the east coast of Australia.
- The Taj Mahal in India – is one of the most beautiful mauseleums ever built. White marble is used to for this mauseleum which is the symbol of love for Mumtaz Mahal who happened to be the favorite wife of Shah Jahan.
- The Machu Picchu in Peru – or the “old peak” is one of the most beautiful ancient sites in the world. It is believed that this was a sacred place for people in the ancient times. The structures and sculptures here were done by architectural geniuses.